ArtsUW Ticket Office serves:
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
- In advance: Purchase tickets in advance through the ArtsUW Ticket Office or online.
- ArtsUW Ticket Office:
- Purchase tickets by phone or in person Monday through Friday, 12 pm – 4 pm. In person hours may vary, please call before coming in person.
- Location: 1313 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105
- Phone: 206-543-4880
- (1-800-859-5342 outside Seattle)
- Online: Visit https://artsevents.washington.edu/
- At the performance: The venue box offices open one hour before the performance for ticket sales. You can avoid long lines by purchasing tickets in advance or arriving early.
- Katharyn Alvord Gerlich Theater in Meany Hall
- Meany Studio Theater in Meany Hall
- Jones Playhouse Theater
- Hughes Penthouse Theater
For Brechemin Auditorium and the Walker-Ames Room in Kane Hall information please visit here.
- For UW Department of Dance, School of Drama and School of Music events, there is a $3 per single ticket handling fee for mail, phone, and online orders. There is a $5 per order handling fee for School of Drama Subscriptions and School of Music Notecards.
- For Visiting Artists at Meany Center for the Performing Arts events, there is a $6 per single ticket handling fee for mail, phone, and online orders. There is a $12 per order handling fee for Meany Center Visiting Artists subscriptions. Visit here for more details.
To exchange your tickets, you may contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-543-4880 with your ticket numbers. Ticket numbers are located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets. Exchanges must be made prior to curtain on the day of your performance. Exchanges are valid only for other performances by the same presenting department. We regret that we cannot give refunds for unused tickets after your ticketed performance has taken place.
- For UW Department of Dance, School of Drama and School of Music events, there is a $3 exchange fee per ticket.
- For Visiting Artists at Meany Center for the Performing Arts events, there is a $6 exchange fee per ticket. Visit here for more details.
To donate your tickets, contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office prior to your performance at email@example.com or call 206-543-4880.
Lost tickets? No problem. Contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance so we can have the tickets waiting for you. Otherwise, go to the Box Office at the performance and we’ll be happy to reprint the tickets for you there.
After purchasing online, you will receive an Order Confirmation email and a separate PDF ticket email with a PDF attachment. Check your spam, junk, or promotions tab in case the email lands there. PDF tickets come from Ticket@artsevents.washington.edu with the subject line “PDF Tickets for your ArtsUW Show.” PDF tickets can be shown to the ushers on your mobile device, or can be printed. If printing, make sure to print all pages of the attachment.
CUSTOMER CARE COMMITMENT
ArtsUW is committed to making your experience the best it can be. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable attending an event, you can receive a full refund for your tickets prior to the performance. As always, you are welcome to exchange into a different show by the same department.
For accessibility needs, please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at either email@example.com or 206-543-4880.
For special services, contact the Disability Services Office preferably at least 10 days in advance.
Phone: 206-543-6450; TTY: 206-543-6452
FAX: 206-685-7264; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.washington.edu/admin/dso
ADMISSION OF CHILDREN
Children five years of age or older are welcome at all performances. Children under five will not be admitted for most performances with the exception of School of Music.
For UW School of Drama, most UW Drama productions are appropriate for patrons ages 13 and up, and we welcome teens to our audience. Children under 5 will not be admitted.
Please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office (206-543-4880) or email@example.com if you have questions about show content.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to ArtsUW’s Patron code of Conduct https://artsevents.washington.edu/codeofconduct