ArtsUW Ticket Office serves:
- UW Department of Dance https://dance.washington.edu/
- UW School of Drama: https://drama.washington.edu/
- UW School of Music: http://music.washington.edu/
- Meany Center for the Performing Arts: https://meanycenter.org/
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
- In advance: Purchase tickets in advance through the ArtsUW Ticket Office or online.
- ArtsUW Ticket Office:
- Purchase tickets by phone or in person Monday through Friday, 12 pm – 4 pm. In person hours may vary, please call before coming in person.
- Location: 1313 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105
- Phone: 206-543-4880
- (1-800-859-5342 outside Seattle)
- Online: Visit https://artsevents.washington.edu/
- At the performance: The venue box offices open one hour before the performance for ticket sales. You can avoid long lines by purchasing tickets in advance or arriving early.
- Katharyn Alvord Gerlich Theater in Meany Hall
- Meany Studio Theater in Meany Hall
- Jones Playhouse Theater
- Hughes Penthouse Theater
For Brechemin Auditorium and the Walker-Ames Room in Kane Hall information please visit https://music.washington.edu/ticketing
- For UW Department of Dance, School of Drama and School of Music events, there is a $3 per single ticket handling fee for mail, phone, and online orders. There is a $5 per order handling fee for School of Drama Subscriptions and School of Music Notecards.
- For Visiting Artists at Meany Center for the Performing Arts events, there is a $6 per single ticket handling fee for mail, phone, and online orders. There is a $12 per order handling fee for Meany Center Visiting Artists subscriptions. For more details https://meanycenter.org/tickets/ticket-policies
Exchanges are valid only for other performances by the same presenting department.
- For UW Department of Dance, School of Drama and School of Music events, there is a $3 exchange fee per ticket. Exchanges can be made for a different performance by the same department
- For Visiting Artists at Meany Center for the Performing Arts events, there is a $12 exchange fee per ticket. For more details https://meanycenter.org/tickets/ticket-policies
Upgrade fees may apply. If the performance you exchange into costs less than the performance you are exchanging out of, the difference will not be refunded. Exchanges must be completed at least 24 hours in advance. We regret that we cannot give refunds for unused tickets after your ticketed performance has taken place.
Lost tickets? No problem. Contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance.
CUSTOMER CARE COMMITMENT
ArtsUW is committed to making your experience the best it can be. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable attending an event, you can receive a full refund for your tickets prior to the performance. As always, you are welcome to exchange into a different show by the same department.
For accessibility needs, please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at either email@example.com or 206-543-4880.
For special services, contact the Disability Services Office preferably at least 10 days in advance.
Phone: 206-543-6450; TTY: 206-543-6452
FAX: 206-685-7264; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.washington.edu/admin/dso
For more UW campus access information, visit: UW Facility Services.
For additional parking information, visit UW Parking Services.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to ArtsUW’s Patron code of Conduct https://artsevents.washington.edu/codeofconduct